1. To enhance goodwill and religious ties with the local religions.
2. To propagate the Buddhist Teaching to those who ask for it.
3. To provide a place of worship and give spiritual refuge for all the Buddhist people living here irrespective of Ethnic origin.
4. To establish a firm foundation for the practice of Buddhism and provide ordination facilities for those who wish to become monks.
5. To disseminate the Buddhist culture and traditions as well as, to maintain it for all the Buddhist migrants living here.
6. To provide religious support to Thai students studying here.